Saturday, May 12, 2018

Debbie's and Ken's Visit

Debbie pulled in the drive driving her red mustang, that she has always wanted.   I did not get a picture but I will when she comes back.  It is flashy, pretty and bright.  She comes in all smiles like Debbie does.  They called and said they were coming don't cook,  Carrel and I had not eaten so I cooked a roast, rice, gravy and Broccoli and cheese. Carrel is a big help in the kitchen, I never have to wash dishes and he cooks the corn bread.  She could not wait to give me the gift she has in a bag.  She pulls it out with a rush and says an early Mothers day gift.  It was a beautiful hummingbird feeder.  We filled it and hung it out
The top lights up at night.  The whole thing shines in the sunlight.  I will catch a hummingbird on it before long.  Debbie likes Daisies and here they are.  No garden is complete without Daisies.

 


I thank you for watching my gardening grow and bloom and hope you are growing one of own.  Mine and Carrel's is beginning to show signs of summer now.  We have i almost where we want it.  Just a little more then just maintain it.  That will be a big job in its self.  Happy gardening to you from Carrel and I,  Juanita.












No comments:

Post a Comment