Wednesday, June 6, 2018

May went out June came in with a blaze of color.


Carrel picked this and brought it in.  This is a cluster of small blooms on my Hydrangea.  We had to plant them in the back yard because the front has too much sun. Our afternoon sun is just too hot.  I have them lined up in the back of my house.  They have the morning sun before 11:00
                                                                              

This is the sky before the  sun up on the east side of my yard.  Cameras take a better picture of flowers  before good sunup or just before the sun sets.  If they are in  total shade and then sometimes there is a glare.  These pictures were taken time as this picture, before the sun rose.

I did no changes on these pictures.  This Coneflower greets me as I walk off the car-port  into my yard.   Even though I took this with no sun glare it is still not the bright orange that my eyes see.  How ever this flower has the magic to cheer me.  I have a friend whose favorite color is orange  if we lived close I would give her a plant. 



Bee Balm The favorite  of bees,  butterflies and hummingbirds likes these also.  I made the mistake of buying three of these.  They multiply from root and seed.  I told Carrel please do not let any of these plants go to seed  on the stake.  I have no one here to share flowers with I have not seen another flower yard in this town.
                                                                         

Pink is another of my favorite colors and an old woman's friend, try it.  My mother would not wear it at all and my baby daughter is just a bad.  I always tried to put pink on her and ruffles.  My Mother would come to the house and help sometimes, not much.  She would do my ironing and ask me why all the girls dresses  had to have ruffles.  I love littles girls in ruffles and loved  to create a new dress for them.

So soft.

This is a pretty combination very light pink and maroon.  I like the color green in flowers, only I am not a fan of green.  But flowers have to leaves, if the were any other color the garden would look over done.  The Master's paint is 



I wish I have kept the name of Day lilies but over the years I have lost the tag they sent me.  I bought this from Smokey's Day Lily Farm.   They sent two so I shared this one with Charlotte.  I hope she still has it.


My favorite color! Yellow!

                                                                           

I thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom,  hope you are growing one of your own.  Happy gardening from Carrel and I,   Juanita. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your flowers. You know more than anyone I know about flowers.

    ReplyDelete