Saturday, March 2, 2013

From my Window

I promised a prettier picture.  I took pictures from my window in our reading.  I cannot go outside, however I can see some pretty flowers.  It is really cold here, a gloomy day, no sun.  We planted Daffodils  all around this 8ft bed, they bloom at different times.


I planted this pot full of Pansies, around the tree I three more pots. We can not see them from the window.












Hyacinths are one of my favorite flowers to bring in spring.  They smell so good.















A pot hanging in front of the widow.  This pot is where my frogs stay. 














As I was taking pictures from my window this Robin would fly down peck around my flower bed and then back to the limb in this pine tree.













 I walked into my sewing room this Cardinal was on the feeder.











This blog page was on a happier note.  Thank you for watching our garden grow and bloom, hope you  will grow one of your own.  Happy gardening to you in 2013, from Carrel and I, Juanita.

6 comments:

  1. Daffodils are my favourite flower. They remind me of Wales, my birthplace, and spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you GaynorB Are you taking many pictures these days.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. You have nice views.
    So glad you have taken care of the skin cancer. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have so many interesting sights out your windows.

    ReplyDelete