Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tyler Texas

We left Charlotte's Saturday  and drove to Carrel's son, Johnnie's house in Tyler Texas.  This is his wife, Janelle, she is a Dr. of pharmacy.  Janelle works at a clinic in Tyler.  Johnnie is over the lunch room at Whitehall school.  The dog in the picture is Bella.  The boy is Emerson a very active and smart young man.  Johnnie and Janelle are  teaching them about God and to be very polite.  We think they are doing a wonderful job. 
This young lady is Jessica Carrel.  Carrel is a family name handed down through the generations.  Carrel has always been a boys name.  Johnnie and Janelle changed that to a girl.  This may be the end of this name you never know what the future generations will do.  I like the idea of handing down a name for generation.


 
This neighborhood does not have many regular flower beds the yards are more formal than mine and Charlotte's.  Johnnie   does have a rose tree and some bulbs but they were not in bloom when I was there.  The Iris on the left was blooming in my yard when I returned. It is still blooming.  Below is what I had blooming when I returned home.  I am always glad to get home.








My camellias were still blooming when I returned.  One is still blooming.













The Lavender had begun to bloom.












This is a bulb that comes up every year in Carrel large bed.












 This is the inside of the white Iris.  I really like the inside when they open enough for me to get a good view.


 Carrels Play Boy rose.













Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog page.  Thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom and  we hope you will grow one of your own.  Happy gardening to you from Carrel and I, Juanita.


5 comments:

  1. Very nice to spend sometime with family. Nice looking group there.
    How sweet of your flowers to be ready for you when you returned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gardener on Sherlock street we are finally seeing some blooms on our roses.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful story full of family history! Dear to your heart! Loved it! Beautiful flowers in your lovely garden and yard! Your blogs lift my spirit(s)! Glad we are friends through blogging and FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a message yes I am glad we are friends. I like fB.

    ReplyDelete