Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's Blooming

Red and White Camilla
 This is the question asked around my house, not what's cooking.  I an not known for my cooking  This is the first Camilla to bloom in the fall.  Each bloom is different some have just a touch of white. This bush is in almost full sun.  Some of my Camilla are not blooming now that did bloom in December of 2011, although they have lots of buds.  I will buy my Camillas in the fall while they are blooming.  Soon all of my springs bushes will be blooming soon.  November through February is when I need blooms.  I hope to make four more flower beds and then, no more.  Carrel does not believe this but there is really no more room. 
                                                             
Debutante
   Debutante is the second Camilla to bloom, this one is always loaded.

Pansies
  I planted all my pots full of pansies last fall. I have been very happy with the results   I will not plant them in flowerbeds  any more. 
This pot has really been pretty all winter.  I am going to have Evon my hair dresser to paint me some more of these pot holders.  However in another color. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

I love rain drops on flowers.  We have had a lot of rain this winter.  Even had some ice.












 I thought I bought dark pink, guess not

    This one was to heavy with water, I do have some stakes.  I will stake this one tomorrow. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

  This daffodil is the first to be blooming. The name of this one is Juanita after me, just kidding.  I bought it for the orange cup.  I planted  King Alford daffodils last fall. They will bloom in March, I think   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 These are planted in front of my orange bed that is why I choose the orange cup.           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
   I could not believe this yellow daisy was blooming.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    














     This last one is Yellow bells.  that is not the official name but my Mother call it that all my growing up years.











I hope you have enjoyed reading this new blog page.  We thank you for watching our garden grow and bloom, and hope you will grow one of your own.  Happy gardening from Carrel and I, Juanita.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment