Monday, May 14, 2012

The First Rose of the Season

Play Boy
Every year we wonder and talk about,and look forward to the first rose of the season.  Last year we had several that looked like they would open first.  We never guessed Sexy Rexy would be the one. We have over sixty rose between us.  When we married Carrel moved in with me, but we keep his yard up.  When he came home from the store buying his paper ,on the 18th, he said " I think I have a rose, I saw some color."  I grabed my camera and we went to see.  I had to hold  a limb back to take a picture.  No wonder I had not noticed it was low and hide.  This year Carrel has the first rose Play Boy.   I haope you enjoyed this page about the frist rose.  Thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom and hope you grow one of you own.  Happy gardening to you from me, Juanita.

No comments:

Post a Comment