Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Sunshine Award

The rules of the Sunshine Blog Award are simple…
Thank you Charlotte for giving me this award.
#1 Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to their blog.

#2 Answer a few questions about yourself.

Favorite color: Yellow

Favorite animal: dog

Favorite number:7

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Root beer

Facebook or Twitter: Face book

My passion: gardening
Favorite flower: Gladiola

Favorite Movie or Book: Time to kill
Favorite painting: A Young Girl Reading, or The Reader (French: La Liseuse), is an 18th century oil painting by Jean-Honoré Fragonard


And finally, nominate a few other blogs and include links to them:
Here are my Nominees:
Garden on Sherlock Street   www.gardenonsherlockstreet.blogspot.com
Life is a Garden Party      www.lifeisagardenparty.blogspot.com
momto8              www.momto8.blogspot.com
I went to see my newest great great nephew yesterday took my cameria never took it out of the truck.
Held that baby the whole time I was there enjoyed every minute of it should have gotten at least one picture.  Hope you have enjoyed this page on my blog.  Thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom and hope you will grow one of your own. Happy gardening to you from me,Juanita.
VaVoom

7 comments:

  1. You are really sweet. Thank you for the sunshine award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanita,
    Hello. I just found your question on the dame's rocket flowers. Darla at http://familyandflowers.blogspot.com/ in Florida grows them fine. I'll bet you could too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will try and find where I can get them thanks for your helpfull comment.

      Delete
  3. congrats on your award! and thanks for the award!! it is always intreating to learn about fellow bloggers...congrats on your nephew.
    my kids love rootbeer too... and I love yellow,and dogs and gardening!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really nice thank so much for reading my blog. I love your blog

      Delete