Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Green Frog Mean Warm Weather

February 28, 2012
Red Breasted Robin
A green frog means winter is over.  This will be the forth time I have tried to write this post.  I hit the publish key with a picture of a Robin on it and Charlotte asked if the bird ate the frog.  No, I was having mental problems.  It is all this pain, got to have some excuse.  In the North when the red, red Robin comes bop, bop bopping along it means spring. Not here, we have Robins all year.  The sign for  warm weather coming at the Sheffield corner  is the Green Frog.   I went out on February 28, to see what was blooming, lo and behold this little frog was under one of the pink Debutant blooms.   Over the years I have found lots of  green frogs in my garden.   I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog page about my  green frogs.  Thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom and hope you grow one of your own.  Juanita
October,2008
September 17, 2009
September 17,2009

October 10, 2011


1 comment:

  1. I love your green frogs. One day I am going to frognap a couple and bring them to my yard. Did the robin eat one, so that is why there is a picture of it in your frog blog?

    ReplyDelete