Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Flowers Fowers Flowers

North Wall


Our Azaleas are blooming at last a little slow March was a very cold month.   Last year my whole  yard was full of blooms in March.  This is North wall of this out door "room".  Azaleas and Camellia make up all walls.  I like the fact that Camellias are evergreen and we have something blooming in winter.  
         
West wall

 I stared this blog a month or more ago however I have a hard time organizing my pictures.  This is one thing that  I dislike about H. P. computers. They think they know what is best for you.  They have a company to collect your pictures when you unload your camera.   I  did not know what happened to them.  Well they were up in outer space.  I have finally been able to have them in folders for a little while before they empty the folders.  I agree with them saving  my computer space.  I have finally learned how to find all of them.  


                                                                           
East Wall
 I have a south Wall  however I can not find those pictures.  It has rained so much and immediately take my  they may be in one of the great oceans.  I have 3 walls of .Azaleas  and Camellias.
That red Azaleas beside the white one is suppose to be  the same kind.  We bought them at the same time and same place. I will have to replace it.  


I had this ground cover however it died  it  really made a pretty show when it bloomed.  I bought this one  From Wayside Garden.  i still do not have my red white and blue.  I order them last night . I  am planting it in front of my bird bath.
                                                                                 



                                                                    Tulip Tree                           
                                        
If you zoom this picture and make it large you will see a bloom.  I usually  take a picture when this tree is in bloom.  However I almost miss it this year  When people settled in Tennessee  the tulip tree was plentiful.  Since it was soft wood it made it  easier to build their homes.  That made the tree harder to find.


This is one of the blooms that has fallen on the ground.

                                                                 
                                                                 


                                                                       
                         
 
This arbor was given to me by Debbie and Tafta.  I sure  Ken helped out also.  Both Clematis are on the Arbor.  Hens and Chicks are in the pot.  I bought them from Brecks nursery.  I bought 7 six packs from Wayside garden and they are a lot bigger.  If the ground ever dries up I will get them planted.  They will be the flowers for my Fairy Garden.


   

These  Iris bloomed since my last post.  I do have a few more to open.

  I want to thank you  for reading my blogs and watching my Garden grow and bloom    I should have a lot more blooms soon.  I hope you are growing a flower  garden of your own.  When you plant remember  the Monarch  Butterfly.  They are in trouble.  When I was a child  almost everyone had some kind of  flowers.  My Grand Mother always had I big bed of Zinnias back then we called them Old Maids.  If you drive around you will not see that in most places today. Building homes and highways have taken a lot of the wild flowers.  When you buy look for the butterfly sign.  Have your children and Grand Children to help and tell them you are feeding the butterflies. Happy gardening to you all summer from Carrel and I Juanita.


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment