Saturday, March 31, 2018

Water Water Everywhere and not a Place to Plant




I can not go into the front yard because of water.  I took these pictures several days ago however I have had a hard time getting on my blog.  I hired  someone online to fix my computer because I have to drive about 100 miles and then when I went I could not find him. So I bought a new one.  Whomever "fixed" my computer stole my e-mail.  When I would change the password they would change it back.  AT&T finally canceled.  I have spent half the night and until now trying to find this page to write a new page.


You can see my drive is full of water.  We had water like this all trough March.  The weather was also really bad and cold.  Our Camellias 
were the only plants blooming this year in March.   If you want to see a beautiful March look at the older blog below.


The water has gone down some however it is much too wet to plan.  Guess what!!!! a large shipmen from Wayside Gardens just came in yesterday.   Thank you for reading my latest Blog I have been trying to  wright.  Thank you for watching my garden grow and bloom and hope you have one of your own.  Happy Gardening from Carrel and I, Juanita from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment