Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Carolyn

 


A lot of Mothers with only Sons are not happy with their Daughters-in- law, I am.  She is sweet and I know she is happy with me.  I mind my own business, which is what a Mother-in-law should do.  Carolyn is very smart, sweet and generous.  Frank, my son helped her through college, then when he lost his job at Malone and Hyde, because they moved their warehouse to Tennessee, she helped him go to back to school.  Helping each other is what a man and wife should do.  Carolyn was over the OT department at St Francis in Monroe, Louisiana when Frank finished college.
She went to NLU as a teacher in the OT department, and Frank got a job in the OT department at St Francis in Monroe, Louisiana.  In order for her to teach at NLU Carolyn had to have her PHD,  she finish this year.  I am very proud of her and my son.  They have a wonderful family.  I know it has been trying on her because my son is too much like his Mother.  However better like me than his Daddy.  Hope you have a Great Birthday.  Love you girl you, are a great Daughter-in-law.  You have made my son happy, which is the most important thing you could ever do for me.  Carolyn and Frank gave me three lovely and fine grandchildren, Josh, Lauren, and Jordon.  Lauren is now married to Larry McCarty.   Hope you will continue to watch my garden grow and grow one of your own. Happy gardening to you from me.  Juanita     
Frank and Carolyn Murphy

Lauren, Larry  McCarty and Chewy




Josh
 

Jordon and Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment